|entra nello studio|
He graduated with first class honours (110/110) from the State University of Milan with a dissertation on public international law.
He practiced law in several firms specialised in labour law and commercial law.
He attendeded two specialisation courses in business management at the IMD of Lausanne (1997 and 1999) and three in Japan (1989-1995-1997 at the OTC – Matsushita Overseas Training Center).
He was the Director of Legal and General Affairs and then a Board Director at Panasonic Italia Spa, a member of the Legal Advisory Committee di MEB (Matsushita Europe Brussels Liaison Office), working at the agency office in Brussells of Matushita Electric Company Ltd. of Osaka.
• He is the Chairman of ANDEC – Confcommercio (The Italian National Association of Importers and Manufacturers of Civil Electronic Equipment – Italian general commerce federation), a member of two national Confcommercio commissions (Agency agreements, Environment), and sits on the Governing Council of the Commercial Association of Milan.
• He is Deputy Chairman with a legal role in Consorzio Re.Media, a non-profit collective compliance system for the treatment and disposal of WEEE (end of life waste electrical and electronic equipment) and Waste Batteries and Accumulators.
• He is member of the Committee for the Protection of Impartiality of SGS Italia Spa.
• He is a member of the Private Copy Technical Consultation Board with the Ministry of Culture.
• He works with several business associations as an advisor and lecturer on the subject of guarantees, product safety, liability for defective products, and sales networks (including: sale and guarantee, manufacturer’s liability, technical support and distribution agreements); and publishes articles on legal matters in magazines in the electronic sector.
• He is an advisor on the subject of the product safety and manufacturer’s liability to majour Italian certification institutions, and on environmental matters to several multinationals working in the elctronics and toys sectors.
Languages spoken fluently: Italian,English and French